Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Climb...

Everytime I decide to write a post I have such a hard time choosing what to write about.  My mind is consumed with interiors and there are so many facets to explore. 

So, I am not sure how I ended up with "Climb..." except that lately I have noticed how they can have such an amazing impact on the design of a home.  Whether you choose a fantastic runner, paint the treads or have no bannister at all, your staircase could be a major focal point.



Bruno Suet


David Serra


via design sponge

I love the simplicty of the orange runner with the orange stripe above the molding.  Stunning!


Thom Filicia - Showhouse

Not only is the runner absolutely beautiful with the multiple earthy tones but the rope as a bannister?  Genius! Tell me you wouldn't want this staircase in your beach home?  I guess you would have to first have a beach home which is my absolute dream!




Another breathtaking runner!  I especially love the muted pink down the center.


GOSSIP GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





via Vogue Living Australia


via Avant Gard Blog





1 comment:

  1. i love the two colorful staircases... especially the painted one! i wish i had somewhere in my house to do that! love the ideas! i want more!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....