Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Headboards???

I often believe that if your bed consists of just a mattress and a boxspring then it looks as if you never got around to purchasing a proper bed.  Ergo, this category of people actually includes myself as I have slept on a mattress and boxspring for years having not have actually "done" my bedroom yet.

However, lately I have come across many vignettes that prove me wrong.  A bed could actually look very beautiful sans a headboard or frame if it is properly "dressed."  Take a look at these images and tell me what you think....

 
via elle decor

via coco & kelley


via diversion project


via lonny


via onehour



via onehour


via remodelista


stephen friedman


via bliss blog


via diversion project



via ekenstam


via murdock young



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....