Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Boom Boom

Saturday night my husband and I met friends in the Meatpacking District at the Boom Boom Room, the penthouse bar located in The Standard Hotel.  I have to say that I was truly blown away by the decor and the phenomenal views.  The space has 360 degree views of Manhattan and the Hudson River that you admire through the floor to ceiling windows.  Even the bathrooms have these views!

The art deco decor is so sexy and glamorous I wanted to take pictures of everything to share with those readers who have not been.  However, the camera on my Blackberry was not doing the space justice at all. I was able to find some images on Google that I will share with you.  But seriously, for those of you that truly appreciate amazingly beautiful spaces, this is a must see!!!

To top it off, the food, drinks and service were all five star as well.

Have any of you been?  If so, did you think the bOom Boom Room was as amazing as I did?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....