Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome to My Home

Your home's entrance is one of the most important spaces to consider since this is your guest's first impression. Unfortunately, it tends to be one of the more neglected spaces as people want to put their money into rooms they get the most use from. I am actually one of those people.  

However, I recently designed my entry way and in hindsight wish I hadn't put it off for so long. It is so nice to be able to come through my front door and see a pretty vignette rather than an empty space.

Below are some lovely images that may help spark your creativity in creating a beautiful entry for your home. Note some important items you may want to include; a console, some type of seat (whether a stool, chair, etc), a mirror, a place for keys, a vase with beautiful flowers to add color, books, art, frames, etc.

via apartment therapy

via delight by design


via delikattassen


via seesaw

massuco warner miller


via the city sage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....