Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Bunkbed

In honor of all of the kids getting ready to spend their summer at sleep-away camp, I thought I would post about the classic bunk bed. I personally love bunk beds and always wanted one as a child. (I guess thats why when my first son was ready to move into a bed, I bought him a bunk bed). However, bunk beds have have come a long way since I was a kid. Not only are they super practical, but they can be one of the coolest pieces of furniture in the home.

My favorite, if necessary to sleep a lot of children, is the double bunk - meaning two bunk beds either facing each other on one long wall, or perpendicular to one another.

Here are some of my faves...












via delikatissen


via my ideal home


via traditional home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....