Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Paul Smith Stripes...

Paul Smith, renowned for his fashion collections, has also created a stunning fabric line for the well known textile company, Maharam.

For those of you who may not know, I am obsessed with stripes. As far as I am concerned, Paul Smith's line for Maharam, "Bespoke Stripes," is the holy grail of all stripe patterned textiles.

The, "Bespoke Stripe" line was inspired by mens suiting fabric and are able to meet contract performance requirements. The contract part thrills me as I just specified the Reverberating Stripe pattern in a corporate space I am working on.




Take a look at these images - if you too love stripes, you will love these...


















1 comment:

  1. Great post! I also love his line for The Rug Company!!! If only I could afford one!

    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....