Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Swivel...

So, I am designing my living room and have been on a mad hunt for awesome swivel chairs. My living room is directly off my den which already has two swivel swan chairs. The swan chairs are beautiful classic swivel chairs that sit in between my sofa and the television so that guests can either watch TV or swivel around to converse with others lounging on the sofa. Ah, the beauty of the swivel...




Swan Chair, Suite NY


Because I have a fireplace in my living room, and based on where the fireplace is situated, I am again in need of swivel chairs.  See below for my top choices and let me know what you think...




Grande Papilio, B&B Italia


Pumpkin, Ligne Roset

Pop, Ligne Roset

D'Urso, Knoll

Milo Baughman Thayer Coggin, 1st Dibs

(Obvously reupholstered in a hot colored fabric...)

I am leaning towards the first two...  Which do you like best?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please let me know what you are thinking.....